Reaching Out To Sellers
Are you needing to sell a house in Pearland, Friendswood or Alvin for whatever reason? I would like to take a minute to reach out and introduce myself.
Are you currently facing any of these situations?
- Do You Own A “Fixer Upper” That You Don’t Want To Fix Up Or Don’t Have Time To Fix Up?
- Do You Own More House Than You Need? Do You Need To Downsize Or Catch Up On Taxes or Expenses?
- Do You Own Rental Property That Just Needs Serious Attention?
- Do You Have Frustrating or Abusive Tenants That Are Tearing Up Your Rental Property?
- Do You Own A Vacant Property?
- Did You Inherit An Unwanted Property?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Do You Own Property Suffering From Deferred Maintenance?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, we might be able help! In fact, we might be able to help each other.
We are investors, and we are looking for investment properties in your area. In particular, right now we are looking for single family residence properties in Pearland, Friendswood or Alvin. We have some funds that we need to put to work and if you have a property in these areas that you need to sell for a reasonable price, we would very much like to talk with you.
Obviously we investors – we are seeking to earn a profit by adding value – but in our experience we find that we get further when we approach a transaction with both parties best interested at heart. So we take pride in finding ways to assist in solving real estate problems… especially ones that pose a financial burden on you, the homeowner. Maybe the house needs a bit of work, or maybe you just need to be done with it. We try to find a solution that works for both of us.
I haven’t always been in a position where I can put money to work buying houses. There have been times when I wasn’t sure how I would be able to pay for my own house, and even considered selling at several points in time. My wife and I knew that in order sell it on the MLS, we would need to make repairs and a number of upgrades and improvements, if we wanted to move the house quickly and get full market price for it. But we didn’t have the resources do make that happen at time. Fortunately things have improved since then, but I honestly say that I have gained a new appreciation about what it is like to be a homeowner trying to manage a large financial burden like that. It is easy to imagine being that seller, for whom life is too busy to deal with that a house, and just wanting the cash out of it quickly without needing to make a great deal of investment in upgrades and repairs.
Also we talk to people that simply feel emotionally too attached to the house, for whatever reason. Some sellers may not be prepared to deal with dozens of showings and insensitive buyers who only see all the minor imperfections. I remember feeling the same way.
Either way, we listen to your needs and do our best to understand your situation. Best of all, we can provide you with a viable alternative to consider: Sell your home quickly without all the expense and headache.
Reach out to us if you have a property like this, that you just are not sure that you know what do with. We’re local, we understand the realities of the market here, and we do business the right way… If we not able to help, we will not waste your time. When we do make an offer, it will be a completely stress-free, no obligation affair. We are not going to press you to do anything.
Need To Sell Quickly? Here’s What We Do For You:
- You’ll pay NO fees and NO commissions when we buy your house. We pay ALL closing costs associated with the transaction out of our pocket.
- We’ll buy your house in any condition, ugly or pretty. We can buy in any condition. You make NO REPAIRS. In fact, there is no need to even clean out the old belongs that you don’t want. We can HELP you with all that!
- We are able to pay all CASH (everybody likes that) or we can work out some combination of cash and terms, which puts a little more money in your pocket. Oftentimes we are able to offer more than other investors by getting creative, but we do understand that it does depend entirely on your needs and your situation.
- We can get CASH in your hands within 3 short weeks of you contacting us, if needed. We work on your schedule, we don’t have to be in a hurry; but know that we can close in only 21 days (sometimes sooner, on a case by case basis).
Whether you’re in foreclosure, going through a divorce, behind on taxes, inherited a property you no longer want, or you just need to downsize and move on… we’ll make an offer on your house. Just submit your property address to the right and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours to learn more and set up an appointment. Once we visit, we will be able to learn more, assess the property and then present you with a fair written offer.
I look forward to talking you soon.